Tuesday 1 February 2011

On the Beach

Welcome back to Whaley.  This time he's with his pal, Squiddly Dudley, at the beach.  My whole family got involved and had lots of fun assembling this diorama.  Thank you to the children for their sea shells and their directorial skills and, well, everyone has a boat lying around don't they?


Squiddly Dudley was crafted by my best crocheting friend,  using a pattern from super-cute Crochet by Nicki Trench.  


I own this book myself and would recommend it for any level of crochet skill.  I liked that each amigurumi character came with a background story.  The book also includes patterns for tiny crochet dresses and accessories that could be used with other projects.  This book uses UK crochet terms.

1 comment:

  1. Wow !! I am very impressed and think they both look so well together. Awesome stuff ! Your blog is so informative, brilliant for reference. X

    ReplyDelete